Quad-Lock Unit Converter is a powerful, free Windows program, that belongs to the category Science & education software with subcategory Unit Converters.
More about Quad-Lock Unit Converter
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and you can get it in English. The current version of the software is 5.3 and was updated on 5/6/2008.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2006, it has managed to achieve 20,868 downloads, and last week it had 12 installations.
Quad-Lock Unit Converter is a not that heavy software that does not require as much storage than the average program in the category Science & education software. It's a very popular program in many countries such as Germany, Bangladesh, and Saudi Arabia.
- Added input support for fractions (e.g. use 1+3/8)
- Revised Power Category - now over 70 units
- Added SI Prefix Category - 15 new units
- Added Data Category - 16 new units
- Added Surface Tension Category - 11 new units
- Added Concentration (Liquid) - 11 new units
- Added Concentration (Molar) - 12 new units
- Added Inductance - 21 new units
- Added Radiation - 19 new units
- Added Radiation Exposure - 11 new units
- Added "Remember last used units" in addition to category on startup